Monday, March 10, 2008

Air Bubble in my Tummy

OUCH!!

I have this gigantic air bubble in my tummy that just won't go away!! It started while I was having this fancy dinner at a local fine dining establishment (I won't give names). I ordered the caesar salad, which for all purposes could have been dubbed the caesar salty. It was so laced with salt that I thought I was going to explode. I ate it anyway. The dinner consisted of an average meal- which was good- surprisingly many of my team ordered pasta, which was a good choice. One guy ordered Beef Casarece and they forgot the beef- like the commercial "where's the beef?" They proceeded to bring it after we were all done- at that point, just forget it... he didn't notice it was missing anyways.
I didn't have dessert, there was just no way it was going down like that. I was stuffed from my main entrees. A couple did have dessert- delicious chocolate stuff.. yum yum.
I arrived home safely and without any stomach attacks! Thank god! I am still so impressed that I have not eaten any deep fried foods or pop since Ash Wednesday. Yippee ! for me. Albeit there really was no temptation tonight.
Good Night!

No comments: