Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big Balls

So I have been thinking about using kettleballs for an exercise regime.
I am a bit of an on again, off again type discipline. That means that I like something, I am on it, then I lose interest and get off of it. I don't know why but I guess it just may be my lifestyle. You see, the complete opposite happens in my everyday choices. I live in the same house (pretty much on the same street I grew up on), have been at the same job (15years today) and have the same husband (who was my best friend- and still is). So comfort is my middle name.

I have a hard time sticking to - or I guess you could say, obsessing over any one discipline. If someone gives me serious incentive or even challenge- I can do whatever I am told to. I think it is because my thought process can't help but tell me that people who are so fixated on specific things are trying to avoid or distract themselves from something else. They are maybe not happy or find too much happiness in the attachment that they find from what they are doing. Point in case.

No comments: