Friday, March 28, 2008

Where has March gone?

Well, needless to say that we are almost into April and it has been a busy one.
First, my dad's birthday and then the earliest Easter in history (and won't be this early for 200 more years-at which point I will be dead. We went to my mom's for Easter this year, which was the best ever. I had the day off too, which was a good move, as there would have been absolutely nothing for me to do- it was a typical Sunday. And this weather is mental. Yesterday I went to the States with my mom, who is on vacation this week. We left the house, a dry, mild day and returned in a blizzard... But it was so worth it. Shop, shop, shop. The tax man's cheque cometh the day before! It must have been fate. The only restraint I had was the boarder guidelines, which pretty much say - you can't spend any money if you don't stay in the states long enough! That sucks, little old me, trying to save the greenback and I may not get to cross back without duty. By the way, it is still a bonus...
Okay- so March was a blur and has continued to be one. I got some news the other day that a manager is leaving, so good-bye flexibility - hello workhorse.

No comments: