Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time to Wrap it up

Well a fine day, stuck at home.

Trying to keep a food journal to find a reason and rhyme for my stomach aches. But this is a pain, blogging on one hand and journaling on the other.

This is exhausting attempting to stay awake.- I am however awake by the intrigue of the new Iron chef series that is on.. the funny thing is that my girlfriend and I were watching it on the television while waiting for her boyfriend to stop playing World of Warcraft (this is a highly addictive role playing game on-line). So the secret ingredient is chocolate. We are fascinated, but not so much that we shouldn't go to sleep when we are tired. I let everyone out of the house..it is almost 1 am, and when I get to my room my little guy has the tv on Food Network, changer in his hand (typical boy) and Iron Chef on the final showing. You see it is not an accident that this crazy 6 year old is watching Food Network, he has been groomed by his nana and dad to watch this most of the time, when he is not watching Discovery- oh, the things they learn... this kid can cook better than me and although that is not a terribly hard challenge- I will tell you that with minimal help he can make cupcakes from scratch. I always believed that Duncan Hines was the only cupcake maker around..

No comments: